Thursday, April 29, 2010
okay, people, so i've decided to delete this blog and start a new one but i dont no what to call it. i am not creative AT ALL so i need a lot of HELP. any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. I've been looking through facebook flair but i still cant find anything :'( sad day so anyway im gonna go look so more
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think CheekyOtter sounds good. But then again, I think "theclearfrog" sounds fine too. Be sure to let me know what your new blog is when you make it so I can follow it :)
ReplyDeleteYou'll have to let me know when you decide something also. I think the clearfrog is also fine. Also think that since you like the color orange you could try something like rhymeswithorange (no other word in English rhymes with orange so it is kind of random) Hmm if I have any other good ideas I'll let you know
ReplyDelete